Sunday, October 10, 2010

#Readathon: Wrap-Up

So, I'll admit it.  There was some sleeping involved towards the end there.  But not a lot!  I still have that lack of sleep, burning eyes feeling that I've always associated with sleepovers and a fun time since childhood.

It was great to have a day to completely focus on reading.  I managed to meet my simple goals:  Finish Anything But Typical and Black Hole Sun.  I also managed to get a fair chunk of both, The Twilight Prisoner and Countdown read.  Plus, I read all of the picturebooks I'd checked out from the library last week.  (You know what that means!  Time to go back to the library for more!)

As with the previous readathons I've participated in, I'm left feeling kinda sad that it's over and wondering why I have to wait so long for the next one.

Thanks to all the organizers, cheerleaders, readers and mini-challenge participants for their work and time!  Talk to all-ya-alls again in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails