Saturday, October 9, 2010

#Readathon: Shel's Fourth Update




Stretch break!  My back has declared that I've been sitting too long.  I ran in place for a minute and my cat glared at me in such a way that clearly expressed she thought I was insane.  (This is possible!  My cats are that expressive.  And they know several definitions of insanity.  They are that smart!)


Coffee:  3-ish cups drunk!  (I'm starting to lose track!)

Books Finished: Monkey and Me by Emily Gravett (picturebook), The Cow Loves Cookies by Karma Wilson (picturebook), The Village Garage by G. Brian Karas (picturebook), The Trucker by Barbara Samuels (picturebook) and Anything But Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin.

Book I’m Currently Reading:  No more finished books to report.  I am almost halfway through Marsh's The Twilight Prisoner now.  I think I'm going to have to take a break from that one though.  I think I'm going to work on David Macinnis Gill's Black Hole Sun for awhile.  I've been meaning to finish it for about a week now.  It's a very fun sci-fi, YA, Mars adventure.  Just what I need!

Snacks Consumed Since Last Update:  Facon AKA Fake Bacon.  Now that my entire house smells like burned facon (what?  I like it crispy), my cats are going crazy.

1 comment:

  1. You are making good progess. Enjoy, have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails