Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shel: #Readathon Update Two

Here's the idyllic spot where I've been spending the morning reading:




And you may not even believe this is possible, but one of my cats also jumped up to lie on top of the chair.  She has been looking out the window and keeping me company.  And by "keeping me company" I mean that every now and then she loosely wraps her tail around my neck in a vaguely homicidal fashion.  It tickles.  


But despite the potential homicidal intentions of my wee-little cat, this, my reading buddies, is a key page in book heaven.
Will Grayson, Will Grayson


Also, I've moved on to make some progress on Will Grayson, Will Grayson.  I'm reading a John Green chapter.  Since he's one of the authors I would marry with no questions asked (alas, he is already taken!  John, why didn't you wait for me?!) it's adding to the enjoyment of the moment.

Hope all-ya-alls are having an equally awesome reading moment.











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails