Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon: Update 13

9:35 PM (Shel):  Wow, these past two hours have ZOOOOOoooooooomed by.  Except, typing the word like that made it seem long.  It was more like zo-.


I will admit, I have turned to chemical dependency to stay energized.  My drug of choice is delicious!  It's four parts coffee, one part soy hazelnut creamer (because that's the way I roll) and 200,000 parts hot chocolate mix.  Yum.


In terms of music, I've had various songs by The Beatles stuck in my head.  (I was reading Kaleidoscope Eyes last night, which mentions a few songs and they've been swimming around my brain ever since.  For the purpose of Jill's mini-challenge, let's focus on "Here Comes the Sun," since I'm reading until the sun comes.


"Here comes the sun, dodadodo
Here comes the sun,
And I say it's all right."


Yeaaaaaaaaaah.


"Sun, sun sun, here it comes!"




P.S.  Don't be surprised if you see fewer posts from me over the next few hours.  It doesn't mean I've wandered away to watch four TVs at once, while playing video games and vowing never to pick up a book again.
I'm just running low of interesting ways to describe sitting in one spot and and staring at a sheet of paper for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails