Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon: Update 14

10:30 PM (Monica): It's official. I want ice cream.

Come, friends! Someone come and bring me an ice cream sandwich!

Ooh, one of the ones with chocolate, strawberry and vanilla all in the same thing.

Yes please!

Also, I am reading. Reading reading reading. And going slightly mad. There are just... so many words!

I'm really enjoying having had a whole day, though, with my books. Normally between homework and work-work and everything else, I'm lucky if I get a few hours a week to read. Having an excuse to sit next to a four-foot-tall stack of novels and just work my way through them has been very fun! We should have Readathons more often, obviously.

Have you all been having a nice day so far? Or are you bleeding out the eyes and wishing you were in bed?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get that ice cream! And I hope you are still having fun. Way to hang in there! Over halfway through - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made a few emergency calls to people who owe me favors. We'll see who comes through in style. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails