Saturday, April 9, 2011

Read-a-thon: Shel's Second Update

Break time!

Thus far, I've only been working on my dissertation.  But I only have to revise another six pages or so before I meet today's goal (very doable.)  Then somebody will have to type up all of my changes...  *glances at cats*  it's about time they started contributing around here.  I mean, I can't type up the changes, today is supposed to be devoted to reading.

Also, can anyone figure out the answer to Monica's mini-challenge book cover puzzle below?  I cannot.  Unless, CSI Asia:  A need for speed is really a book someone has decided to publish.  No?

I'd probably read that book.  As long as there was some Sara/Grissom angst.  Their romance was the only reason I watched that show.

Okay, back to the reading!  I think I'm going to take a break from the dissertation and switch rooms for awhile to help me stay motivated.  Hello, comfy chair.  Hello, Newbery award winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails