Saturday, October 9, 2010

#Readathon Challenge Response: Title Word Scramble


Here's my best shot at unscrambling the titles.  Frankly, I'm shocked that I was able to make sense of any of them.  This is not usually one of my strengths.  In fact, I hate it when my friends want to play scrabble.  (Vile, evil game!)  But since they were book titles, I found myself wanting to try.

1.  Firefly Lane
2.  East of Eden
3.  Water for Elephants
4.  To Kill a Mockingbird
5.  The Great Gatsby
6.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
7.  The Art of Racing in the Rain
8.  The Time Traveler's Wife
9.  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
10.  Diary of a Wimpy Kid
11.  A Wrinkle in Time
12.  The Polar Express
13.  Love Walked In
14.  Where the Wild Things Are
15.  The Shining
16.  Goodnight Moon
17.  Interview with a Vampire
18.  The Secret Life of Bees
19.The Search
20.  The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails