Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shel: #Readathon Update Four

How's it going, fellow readers?  Cheerleaders, you still peppy?


I'm about half-way through Will Grayson, Will Grayson.  And it's getting good.  The two Wills have met.  And sure one is still super-depressed because he realizes he's been fooled by someone that he cares about and the other has finally gotten a little bit of action, but I've also started to reach that point in which I'm getting super-twitchy to have to keep sitting in one spot, reading one book.


So, I've decided to switch it up.  This is now the view from where I'm sitting on my balcony:






(What a lovely day for sitting outside.  Am I right, or am I RIGHT?)


I've also decided to switch off the coffee for a while and go with some juice for a little while.


Blokhedz Graphic Novel #1
And now I'm going through Blokhedz:  Genesis.  The first book in a graphic novel series.


I chose it because it seemed like it would have a X-Men vibe.  I'm only a few pages in so far, so I can't really declare yet if my expectations have been met.


But, at this moment, I'm most excited about the fact that it's only about 110-ish pages.  I think a quick read will help stop my brain from deflating (a danger when it feels like I'm using it too much.  Silly rebellious brain).


Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails