Saturday, April 10, 2010

Monica: Readathon Update 2



Hi friends!

Are you all having a fantastic day so far!? I love that we've got this awesome excuse to sit around reading. It's fairly brilliant.

I'm still plugging away at Seeker by William Nicholson -- stopping to do Mini Challenges has slowed me down somewhat. I'm still really enjoying it -- Wildman, especially, is both hysterical and kind of endearing. I'm interested to see how the book will resolve itself; I know it's the first in a trilogy, but I'm hoping at least *some* of the more overarching plot lines will get tied up before the end.

I *hate* being left hanging....

Now, I'm sorry to say, I must vanish for an hour or so. I've received an invite to go get a massage, and while I will of course try to read at the same time, there's a fairly good chance I'm going to curl up in a happy ball of bliss and purr.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails