Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon: Update 2

11:30 AM Update (Monica): I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm here!!!

::: bounces onto the blog :::

I promise, I will never attempt do to a 24-hour Readathon after getting seven hours sleep total over the course of five days eeeever again, because apparently it leads one's body to shut down and sleep until eleven am. ;)

Anyway! I hope y'all are having a fantastic Saturday thus far! I've started my (late) morning off with Stitches by David Small. Perhaps, in retrospect, I should have picked something more cheerful, but it's too late to go back. I'm invested!

Don't you just love graphic novels, friends?

Check out Small's "preview" for Stitches for yourselves, because I have to tell you, there's no way I'm going to be able to adequately explain how much I'm loving the stark-yet-beautiful illustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails