Monday, September 17, 2012

Yay! I'm a Cybils 2012 Second Round YA Fiction Judge


Hello Internetz,

Sorry for the continued relative silence on my end.  I'm still adjusting to the new job, teaching courses I haven't taught previously.  So, there's a lot of prep work.  It hasn't left much time for reading outside of the courses' books, prep pieces, and my students' writing assignments.

But, I have returned to announce that I am once again a proud participant in the Cybils Awards!

I will be a second round young adult fiction judge.

I can't wait to start reading and discussing the books!  (Alas, my role doesn't really begin until December or January.  I will try to be patient....)  I vow to help choose a book that will engage, amuse, inspire, amaze, and entertain young adult readers! or die trying.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what gets nominated! Very excited to work with you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails