Saturday, April 9, 2011

Read-a-Thon: Shel's Third Update

Hello Cool Cats, Hot Dogs and Few But Dear Readers,

I am here and I am still reading.

I managed to meet my daily goal for working on my dissertation.  (Although my cats still aren't showing any initiative to type up the changes.)  If I'm super lucky, maybe I'll work ahead a little later in the read-a-thon.  Maybe.

For the time being, I'm taking turns reading The Immortal Fire, Moon Over Manifest and listening to the audio book of the second House of Night novel, Betrayed:

In other news, I have a cat on my lap.  This does not bode well for moving or stretching my back.  (That's right kids, the first symptom of achy-back-if-i-were-a-real-slug-being-still-this-long-wouldn't-be-a-problem syndrome has begun.)

1 comment:

  1. I am also a Michigan Blogger! I found you on the map and am your newest follower
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails