Monday, July 19, 2010

TBR Readathon Photos

So, this week I'm participating in Bookworming in the 21st Century's week long TBR readathon.

To kick it off, I thought I'd show you the TBR piles that are scattered throughout my bedroom.  I tend to keep all of my unread books in my room because...I don't know why.

First off, we have the main, priority, to be read as soon as humanly possible pile:


It is worth noting that the Kindle is in this mountain, meaning that, technically speaking, it is the unconquerable stack of love/doom.

Then we have the second pile that gets scanned whenever I'm trying to add to the main pile after managing to shorten one of its stacks:


The dissertation (AKA Dudley) related pile:


Next is the pile of award winners and classics that would be in the main pile if there way space for the books:


Next NEXT, is the saddest of the piles.  The closeted don't let my family realize how many unread books I have in my room pile.  As you can see, these stacks are actually in the bottom of my closet.


Then last, and I'm sad to say least, are the actual book shelves that consist mainly of unread books that I plan to read...at some point...someday...hopefully...most likely...maybe...ish.


Want to place bets on how many books I'll get through this week?

Right now I'm going through:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails