Sunday, April 11, 2010

Monica: Readathon Mini Challenge ("Title Teasers")

Happy just-after-midnight, y'all! I'm on my second can of Red Bull -- how are the rest of you holding up, dear readers?

To try and hang on to consciousness, here's a Complete The Title mini challenge from Write for a Reader.

1. The Dark Divine
2. An Irish Country Girl
3. The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott
4. Necessary Heartbreak
5. She's So Dead to Us
6. Fireworks Over Toccoa
7. Beautiful Dead
8. Scones & Sensibility
9. All Unquiet Things
10. Beautiful Creatures
11. Perchance to Dream
12. The Dead-Tossed Waves
13. I Kissed a Zombie and I Liked It
14. Prophecy of the Sisters
15. Very LeFreak (Actually, there were a couple I thought this one might be...)
16. The Girl Who Fell from the Sky
17. Marriage and Other Acts of Charity
18. Making Toast
19. White Cat
20. Letters to My Daughter

Prophecy of the Sisters, as an aside, was a wicked-cool book... although it did make me a little nervous around my siblings for a while afterwards....

2 comments:

  1. Good luck staying awake! And have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Prophecy love. Hope you enjoy Guardian of the Gate just as much!
    <3

    MZ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails