Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank You, Secret Santa!



I want to say thank you to my blogger Secret Santa!  You gave awesome gifts that were perfect for me.  I especially liked all of the notes you included.

The Buckeye State waves and says "Hello" back and also reminds you to be sure to eat a few chocolate-covered buckeyes, while thinking of it fondly.

Thank you so much!

Will you tell me who you are now? *bounces up and down*  Unless of course, you're the REAL Santa.  You are, aren't you?  I can keep a secret.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you liked the gifts so much! I had a lot of fun picking them out and writing out your notes.

    Buckeyes are my favorite, so I will make sure I have some while thinking of Ohio!

    I love the blog and am so glad I picked you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails