Sunday, December 13, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Forty-Nine and Fifty

Guys, the year is almost over.

I don't quite know what to do with that information.  It seems like it was only a few months ago that I was sitting in my parents' basement, lacking sleep from the New Year's party I'd attended, and deciding on a whim to arrange this whole endeavor.  There's no way that happened over eleven months ago.

Sigh.

Excuse the lack of Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Updates for last week.  I got blogged-out.  Plus nothing was happening.  Absolutely.  Nothing.  My friends.

There was also a lack of anything happening this week.  Unless you count several form rejections as something of interest.  I really don't.

The idea for a new short story did wake me up early this morning.  That was fun.  But not as fun as those late nights when the ideas keep coming and before you know it 4 AM is moments away and you're still writing even though you have to get up at 6 AM YAYZ!  Good times.

I've also been doing so-so in the revamping of THE NOVEL.  Right now, I'm rewriting the scenes working up to the climax, trying to add more tension to the scenes.  All this work has to be done by hand, of course, because that is the way I roll.

How has your week been, internetz?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails