Sunday, November 22, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Forty-Seven

Hello, peeps!

Not much to report here.

I'm pretty much abandoned NaNoWriMo.  I know, I know.  Major FAIL on my part.  But I've had other projects on my mind--mainly editing the last novel I'd completed to try to resubmit it.  I'll plan to hit up NaNoWriMo in a more committed way next year.  I swear.  Kinda.

I do have one major frustration with my current editing process.  To make more edits, I work better with a printed out version.  But it's a catch-22, cause now I see all those terrifying red pen marks that I've made to the first third of the novel and I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO TYPE UP ALL THOSE CHANGES!  It'll take forever!  Plus, I'll have to decipher my own handwriting.  That's so much work!  And I'm so lazy.

I think I just might wait until I've made changes to the entire piece by hand.  Then I'll type up all those changes, making sure that just enough time has passed so that I don't even remember what I intended to write.  It'll be fun.  Maybe.

Good time ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails