Sunday, November 8, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Forty-Five

It's been an eventful week for me!  I got my bestest rejection ever--with revision suggestions and an offer for me to resubmit.  Yays!  And I will resubmit...once I have time to revise the piece.  Which won't be soon with Nanowrimo and general exams.  I'm thinking it'll be my goal to resubmit by the new year.

Since I mentioned Nanowrimo, I'll tell you now, I'm only doing so-so on the challenge.  I have yet to make a word count goal.  But on the plus side, I've spent a lot of time working on this new project this week.  And it was consuming my thoughts so much that I almost missed my bus stop a few days ago plotting the story.  Which was fun in a "I don't have to be anywhere specific, so it's totally not an issue that my walk is going to take some extra time.  And this heavy backpack full of library books?  Well, that's just making me stronger.  Right?  Right." way.  I have, however, run into a kinda big plot hole that has made me pause.  I'll find away across the hole or a way to fill it in.  Somehow.  Soon.  Ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails