Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon: Update 4

12:52 PM Update (Shel): I have returned as well! And I have brought with me my old but improved (since it now has an autograph!!!!!) copy of Savvy home. Seeing Ingrid Law speak was great fun. She's very good with children and spoke encouragingly about her writing process.


I'm still not feeling it with the school books, so I'm going to continue on my merry way through Shiver. Grace and Isabel just finished another of their intense and antagonistic chats. Why can't we all just be friends?


Wows, Monica. Points to you for taking on Stitches and The Knife of Never Letting Go in one day. Were there not more intense books available? Ones that dealt with more difficult issues about the human condition, hmmm? Did the library run out of copies of Bunny Party?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails