Sunday, October 25, 2009

Readathon: Update 16 and Mini Challenge

12:30 AM (Monica): Whoo! It's past midnight, I'm still awake, and I'm basking in the glory of my delicious cheese-drenched nachos.

I hope my waistline appreciates the sacrifice I'm making on its behalf.

Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile is hosting a Mini Challenge right now, and let it never be said I don't love me some challenges!

The question? To list five books I enjoyed as a child.

In no particular order, we have:

Oscar Otter by Nathaniel Benchley
Oscar needs to get home down a slippery mountain populated by large carnivores!
Imogene's Antlers by David Small
Imogene wakes up one morning to discover that she has sprouted antlers during the night!
Sarah's Unicorn by Bruce Coville
Sarah dodges her evil aunt and makes best friends with a beeeaaautiful unicorn!
The Girl Who Loved Wild Horses by Paul Goble
A girl loves horses so much... she may choose to live with them!
Barney Beagle by Jean Bethell
Barney, who lives at a pet shop (and probably was bred under terrible conditions) wants a Boy!

Obviously I only liked books that included the name of the main character in the title?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along! I have never read any of these, so you've given me some new titles. Way to go reading this long. The nachos sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are. Ridiculously delicious. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails