Sunday, September 13, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Thirty-Seven

Not much going on here.

This blog is officially also available at thehungryreaders.com.  So, if you ever feel you need to escape blogger, you can find Monica and my literary thoughts there.

It's strange, but I've finally grown accustomed to having to send out queries regularly.  Instead of needing to set aside a certain amount of time each week, I find myself just randomly and reliably doing so throughout the week.

Some days, trying to get published is much more of a painful-frustrating-I-want-to-scream-or-sink-deep-down-into-an-oceany-abyss process than others.  Right now, I'm catching up on the episodes of Hung that I missed over the past several weeks (and let me tell you, I felt awkward googling the show title to create the link in that last sentence).  On the plus side, in ten years, if I'm still totally unpublished, I could TOTALLY be a better pimp than the struggling poet, Tanya, is on that show.  That's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails