Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Big Announcement Part I of an Unknown Number of Parts

So, it would seem changes are more than afoot...we're stomping down RIGHT NOW.

As you can see, there's a new title in the corner.

Hence forth, we shall be The Hungry Readers.  If you ever attempt to check this blog and find internet emptiness, just google The Hungry Readers and you shall find us once more (but there should also be a fair amount of warning if moving is the case).

You may have noticed some plural pronouns in that last few paragraphs.  No, I have not had a break down nor am I having pronoun issues.  Rather I am no longer a lonely caterpillar.

My genius library student friend, Monica, is my now my *Official* partner in crime, bloggery, lit hunger, and reviewing.  So, expect to see posts from her in the not too distant future.

WELCOME MONICA!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails