Sunday, August 23, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Thirty-Four

Checking in again.

Are we absolutely certain that an entire week has gone by? Cause time appears to be speeding up. And I don't appreciate it.

Many agents and editors frown on sending out simultaneous submissions (submitting one of your manuscripts to many of them all at once). And since I've already sent out an excerpt of my most recent story, I've had to focus this week on sending out a few short stories instead. This has led me to the conclusion that there need to be more science fiction magazines. I think the best way for that to happen would be to have more people fall in love with science fiction. You hear that, people? Get on that.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails