Sunday, August 16, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Thirty-Three

My goodness, the weeks are passing quickly.  I'd really prefer that they didn't.  In fact, if time could stop so that the summer continues for a while, I'd be very appreciative.  Can someone get on that for me?  Thanks.

In terms of writing, things are going well.  I sent off the first few chapters of the book I began over two years ago (and that I've been rewriting for most of this Resolution Endeavor) to a few editors.  It was probably jumping the gun a little.  But I was starting to feel like every single children's editor or agent in the whole world has seen my other novels and rejected them.

I thought it was about time they had something new to reject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails