Sunday, July 12, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Twenty-Eight

I feel light.  

I finally handed in this pesky assignment for one of my independent studies.  More than anything it was the type of assignment that is nothing more than a hoop to jump through.  I didn't realize it, but it had been dragging me down mentally for several weeks.  Of course, I have yet to hear my professor's reactions to what I wrote, but I'll deal with that when she replies.

Now that the assignment is gone, I suddenly find that I'm more able to write and read.  Feels good.

I think I shall devote this week to submitting poetry.  I've been taking a course on holistic education and meditation this summer and the one creative aspect the meditation has inspired so far has been my poetry.

Venture forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails