Saturday, June 27, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Twenty-Six

So, I think I must still be exhausted from last week's intensive class, because I had trouble focusing long enough to do any of my work no matter how often I tried to catch up on my sleep (read:  I took a lot of naps).

I did, however, complete the first draft of TWEETS FROM THE DEEP!!!!!!!!  I think I'm going to have to delay actually posting it on twitter for a little while though.  I want to incorporate a lot of pictures for this story and unless anyone has a plastic (or real) shark they want to loan me, I'm going to have to take a trip to a toy store in the future.  Then, I'll have to find a way to either make my bathtub look more ocean-ey or dye the river I live nearby blue.  So it may be a few weeks before I figure out the details what with also needing to prepare for these pesky candidacy exams in the fall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails