Saturday, June 20, 2009

certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Twenty-Five

What a week!

After an intense, week-long, class that focused on ways to incorporate pop-culture into the classroom, it feels good to return to my regularly scheduled program of preparing for my general exams, preparing submissions, reading, writing reviews, starting on an independent study or two and avoiding cleaning.

Okay, maybe I could use a break from my planned program.  But since I start another five-week course on Monday and I start teaching on Tuesday, I don't foresee much of a break anytime soon.

What do you think the chances are I could write a complete novel in the next day and a half?  Anyone willing to take that bet?  Anyone?

In other news, Jelly Bucket will be published sometime in November.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails