Saturday, May 30, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Twenty-Two

Almost done with finals!  Just a little more editing needed and a glance at a few more references than I'm declaring myself done.

Of course, there's still a lot of grading in my future...but that's the future...you know, next week.

This week, my biggest struggle is trying to decide how many courses to take this summer.  There are a number of them that seem interesting, but I have to balance dying of over-work, needing a break, doing fun-reaidng, writing this blog and creative writing.  

So with such a huge decision, I obviously rested my summer future in a very wise and trusted selection process.  I texted a friend to choose between the numbers 1 and 2.  (I decided if she texted back '1' I would take the classes, and if she chose '2' I wouldn't)  She chose 1.  So that decision is made.  Glad I can stop worrying about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails