Saturday, May 23, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Twenty-One

Ugh.  Has it been a week already?

I've been working on editing a story for a competition that is going to be judged by a children's author I used to love as a child.  The idea of a favorite author reading my work (even if it is anonymously) makes me jittery.

In the mean time I've submitted a couple of stories to magazines.  It's strange, I've gone through the children's literature guide to magazines so many I can't remember which magazines I've only considered submitting to and which I've actually sent work to.  Luckily, I keep a chart so I can check for sure.

On the school front, how about those final papers?  I should probably do something about those, huh?  Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails