Monday, April 27, 2009

Savvy Tattoos

If these two Savvy Tattoos could talk, what do you think they'd say to each other?

























Here's a prompt:  The arm-Mermaid-tattoo is pulled out of the waves with a ship's anchor and addresses a back-Angel with a demon's tail-tattoo on a low flying cloud and says:  "_______."



To find out more about Ingrid Law's middle grade fantasy, Savvy, and the book's featured talking tattoos click here or visit:

A Christian Worldview of Fiction, All About Children’s Books, Becky’s Book Reviews, Booking Mama, Cafe of Dreams, Dolce Bellezza, Fireside Musings, Hyperbole, KidzBookBuzz.com, Looking Glass Reviews, Maw Books Blog, Never Jam Today, Olive Tree, Our Big Earth, The 160 Acrewoods, Through a Child’s Eyes

3 comments:

  1. "Took you long enough. I almost drowned down there."

    Hm. That's pretty lame. Let me think. Especially since mermaids can breathe underwater.

    I'm going to have to think about this one for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I never did come up with anything. What about you. What did you think the mermaid was saying to the angel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking something like...

    Mermaid: "Why are you up here, angel. You're a back-tattoo and I'm an arm. I gotta be above you at least some of the time."

    OR

    Angel: "Does it look like I'm going to the bathroom on this cloud?"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails