Monday, March 23, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Twelve and a Second Self-Imposed Writing Retreat

Is it Monday already?

How'd that happen?

One of the things I love about being on break is that I lose all sense of time.  For example, I wake up, intending to start my day with writing.  Right after I finish my coffee and newspaper.  And I put in a DVD and two to four hours pass and starting my morning with writing is no longer possible, because it's no longer them morning.  Oops.

I did manage to make my weekly resolution requirements.  But not because I was working on writing the story I intend to finish.  Because I was working on a few picturebooks.  But I'll do better now.  Right?  Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails