Monday, February 9, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Six

Kay, I submitted two short stories to magazines, have been working my way through several children's books and am currently taking a break from my required writing to make this post.

So, check.  Made it again.

While I'm not certain that I have been writing at my best these past six weeks, I can say that I am enjoying doing all of the reading.  So far I think I've managed to read more books than I had managed to complete within eighteen months before beginning this great endeavor o' mine.  

I've also been submitting more than I ever have.  Of course this means I also get rejected much more often...haven't found a way around all the rejection yet.

See you next week.

Bring it on week seven!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails