Monday, February 2, 2009

Certified Resolution Writing Endeavor Review Report: Week Five

Okay so you remember two weeks ago, when I said I almost didn't make it.  Then last week I reported that I made it but it made the week before look easy while last week I for REAL almost didn't make it?

Yeah.

So, made it, but almost didn't.  And for reals, when making a comparison, this week makes the last two weeks look easy.

School stuff is getting more intense, so I'm going to need all-you-all's help.  No, not with the school stuff.  

I figure the threat of punishment will get me writing.  So I'd be ever so appreciative if you submitted some possible punishments on the off chance I don't make it next week.  Feel free to leave punishments in the comments section or text them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails